Sunday 28 March 2010

Recent dishes


My apologies for lack of regular posting recently. Due to a number of projects taking up my time at work and out at the moment i will post when i can. Here is a consolidation of some dishes wev'e done recently.


Tenderloin of beef
beef and goose liver spring roll, vegetable galette, caramelised parsnips, sauce Bordelaise


Pan seared sea bream
ricotta gnocchi, citrus and chickpea shoot salad, Jerusalem artichoke, hibiscus foam


Amuse bouche
Razor clam ceviche


Poached lemon sole roularde
steamed mussels, bok choy, morels, sweetcorn veloute


Sous vide Hyden Farm duck breast
confit leg, fresh orange, carrot and spinach, medjool date sauce

5 comments:

  1. hi there !
    always nice to see how much you can be creative !! bravo !! Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what lovely food, so colourful and fresh! Wow wow I'm a chef and I enjoy ur blog. I want to serve food like this in my restaurant in perth

    ReplyDelete